Comprised of a team of community organizers, Ground Up Communications is a Los Angeles based community engagement firm committed to building a more economically inclusive and sustainable city. We develop and direct campaigns built around:
Housing and Infrastructure
- Engaging local communities before city approval is sought is responsible and often a necessary part of the process. We work with residents to ensure all voices are heard and the communities response is reflected.
- It is critical we elect the officials who best represent their constituents and boldly address their city's needs.
Issue Awareness and Education
- Through a variety of creative and proven tactics, we ensure the target audience is aware and involved.
We build relationships through in-person conversation, data acquisition, and coordinated persistence. We ensure our partner's client’s message is well received and supported at a local level through our built relationships. We target our client’s audience, rapidly mobilize teams, and effectively engage the public to organize and help produce:
- Verbal testimony
- Public demonstrations
- Signed Petitions
- Emails, letters, and phone calls
- Whatever is needed to accomplish the goal and improve our community
Supportive constituents we've made contact with in Los Angeles: